Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Cumberlovers Xx

2 posters

Go down

Hello Cumberlovers Xx Empty Hello Cumberlovers Xx

Post  Hecklock Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Just...don't mind my English, 'kay?
I'm Agnes (but please, don't even think of calling me that, just hecklock, or Fu), Polish, currently not studying as I had to find myself a job for a year to get my priorities and life straight and responsible as it always should be.
which is so fuuuucking boring. But as soon as I'll be back on the track I'll continue my struggles in favor of becoming journalist.
I'm currently in a hopeless love triangle, with Ben and my girlfriend, who hates Sherlock and the very moment she saw the first episode, I knew it'd be a disaster. So now I'm struggling between a real life relationship and my cumberbitch secret life.
The story behind my cumberlove is shamelessly simple. The first time I ever heard of sherlock was because of the most amazing thing in the entire Internet. Known as Superwholock. The first two shows were obvious but I couldn't stop myself from wondering, what kind of amazing show it must've been to be paired with both Supernatural and Doctor Who.
So one day I would sit down, with a jack&cola in hand, and faced the beauty of Sherlock.
I knew I would love it, and I did. So much that it didn't take long before it corrupted my entire free time, pushing my supernatural addiction into a sad corner. And it wasn't just for the great plot, and amazing acting. The chemistry of the show is something you can't avoid, something so addicting that you find yourself wrapped in it, watching every episode forth 50th time and tumbling your life away with it. And that is why I love Ben so much. He is the chemistry of Sherlock for me, his acting skills, the way he makes every single movement seem like he was really made for that role. The most amazing thing is that in every single movie he is so different, that sometimes i forget who he really is and how much i adore him,and instead i really think he is Alexander or James. And every single time he really is each one of them. The only thing that remains the same is his deep voice and amazing eyes.
I love Sherlock for introducing Benedict to me.
and I love you guys because you love him as much as I do.
(phew, that was long)
Cumberkisses
Hecklock
Hecklock
Hecklock
Admin

http://hecklock.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Cumberlovers Xx Empty Re: Hello Cumberlovers Xx

Post  Floopowder Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 am

love triangles are a bitch. like moriarty, sherlock and john's.
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum