Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody :D

2 posters

Go down

Hello everybody :D Empty Hello everybody :D

Post  ribellecuore Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Hey guys! I'm Adri. I don't think you'd want to be calling me ribelle or something! I'm not that much of a rebel! LOL!
I live in the magical place called Canada! I'm not in school at the moment, but I'm aspiring to be a film editor or cinematographer. I was in photography/a photographer for about 5 years (still am) and then I got into film and that is how I got into cinematography. So yeah. Hopefully one day I can edit a film with Benedict in it or make beautiful shots with him in them. I do work with Sherlock right now though, so I guess that still counts!

I first discovered Benedict in Sherlock. I saw it all over tumblr and then my best friend watched so that meant I had to and yeah, the rest is history. I actually didn't find him attractive at all when I started Sherlock, but by the end of season 1 I was sooo in love with him! The first time I actually saw Benedict (without really realizing it) was in Atonement. He creeped me out in that movie! Anyways, after Sherlock I started watching all the things with Benedict in it and oh my, he has officially ruined my life. And actually, last weekend I got a friend into Sherlock and she has officially been Cumberbatched!

Hope that wasn't too much to read! Hopefully this forum goes well and we get to know each other better and we get to meet a lot of people Very Happy
CUMBERLOVE FOR ALL I love you
ribellecuore
ribellecuore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody :D Empty Re: Hello everybody :D

Post  Floopowder Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 pm

oh my. You first had me at "I live in Canada". I'm from TORONTO.

ANDDD you're a photographer? Artists woot woot!!! and a cinematographer. Wooph. I'm liking you

and you... work with Sherlock?! I need details.

CUMBERDEETS.
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Post  ribellecuore Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm

WOO CANADIAN TWINSIES! Lol!

Artists for the win! Its the only way to live. I think I've been through every phase of an trying to be some form artist! xD

I don't really work with Sherlock in the sense of "omg hey I work on the set or behind the scenes" Its more of I use the episodes and make fan videos. You know, practising for when I actually get to work on a movie or show. xD I always say work when I talk about my video editing Razz
ribellecuore
ribellecuore
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum