Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary

3 posters

Go down

Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary Empty Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary

Post  Benedicia Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Raise your hand if Benny is your first EXTREME celebrity crush and I don't mean "Ah, I like that guy", I mean "al;dlfkja;ldk;, how do you exist, I can't even!"
Cuz I have to admit he's my first, I have never, ever, ever been so taken with some one until he came on the scene. I thought I was the only one with this issue until a tumblr post told me otherwise, apparently he's a lot of people's first extreme crush.
Is he giving off pheromones through our screens?! Shocked

I just had to share that, I don't feel so alone now.
Benedicia
Benedicia
Admin

http://benedicia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary Empty Re: Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Benedicia wrote:Raise your hand if Benny is your first EXTREME celebrity crush and I don't mean "Ah, I like that guy", I mean "al;dlfkja;ldk;, how do you exist, I can't even!"
Cuz I have to admit he's my first, I have never, ever, ever been so taken with some one until he came on the scene. I thought I was the only one with this issue until a tumblr post told me otherwise, apparently he's a lot of people's first extreme crush.
Is he giving off pheromones through our screens?! Shocked

I just had to share that, I don't feel so alone now.

I must admit, Joey Richter was my very first. It was kinda psychotic. But my obsession with Benedict is... much. much. MUCH. worse.

But extreme fandom is definitely the new sexy.

I really, really, feel the emotion "asjkhioiowqnascjkzx,ma;lkw" when I see Sir Benedict.

He's quite. QUITE. exquisite. His existence makes me happy, yet has ruined me forever.
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary Empty Ben is not my first celebrity crush.

Post  Hecklock Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 pm

My worst crush ever was actually Tatsuro from Mucc, and as for now only he can compete with Benedict.
It was really extreme, i designed tattoo with his name, god, i still have his face on my laptop-sticker, my friends still send me pictures of him, when I'm in a bad mood.
But since I've found out about Ben, his more like a fun memory and artist that i admire, than a celebrity crush.
and it's the first time there's so many people who share my obsession.
Hecklock
Hecklock
Admin

http://hecklock.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary Empty Re: Benny's Extreme Celebrity Crush Status, Borderline Scary

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum