Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Floopowder

3 posters

Go down

I'm Floopowder Empty I'm Floopowder

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 am

Hello hello, I'm Floopowder. My tumblr account is Floopowderchristmastroy but I really wouldnt cast that burden on anyone. So feel free to call me Floo (which seemed to be used to call me in tinychat)

I'm currently living in New York, studying at Pratt Institute for Illustration.

I'm originally from Toronto Ontario Canada.

I first discovered Sir Benedict in TTSS, I remember thinking that the man has such mysterious features, and thought that he was attractive in a whole new way. I didn't really think of following up with what he did but then my life changed when I watched Sherlock. I remember thinking "holy crap that's the guy from TTSS who actually had talents. But then again, TTSS had many attractive(Gary Oldman and Colin Firth?UMPH) talented people. Star studded to be exact.

ANYWAY sherlock was... amazing and so was this man who seemed to be attractive in so many levels. Ofcourse I watched all interviews possible, started watching anything and everything he was in.

Now I'm perfectly Cumberbatched. My friend who is completely obsessed with the Hunger Games (She cries everytime something is leaked or there is a new trailer) is the one to call me obsessed. So, yes. I am ridiculously obsessed.

I've got A Scandal in Belgravia memorized and watched Hawking numerous times.

I'm sorry, if you want to talk about Sir Benedict, I can talk with you for hours.

So yes. That's my short, yet excruciatingly long, bio.

Thanks thanks thanks!
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

I'm Floopowder Empty Hehe.

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Good to know that all of us are almost equally obsessed with Benedict.
/creeper giggles.
drunken
Nah just kidding... I think...
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm Floopowder Empty Re: I'm Floopowder

Post  ribellecuore Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 am

Hey Floo nice to meet you Very Happy
Too bad you aren't in Toronto still! I could've flown over there and we could squee about Benedict all day! And I've A Scandal in Belgravia memorized too! It's my favourite episode <3
ribellecuore
ribellecuore
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm Floopowder Empty Re: I'm Floopowder

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum