Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I..... am tired of click sherlock return poll click sherlock return poll but this is a new one so...

2 posters

Go down

I..... am tired of click sherlock return poll click sherlock return poll but this is a new one so... Empty Re: I..... am tired of click sherlock return poll click sherlock return poll but this is a new one so...

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Man. I've been going to every free wifi access point in pretty much all of Moscow and voting for Benedict.
/obsessed.
And with the assignments that have been sending us all around the city all the time, well, more access points for me. Twisted Evil
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

I..... am tired of click sherlock return poll click sherlock return poll but this is a new one so... Empty Re: I..... am tired of click sherlock return poll click sherlock return poll but this is a new one so...

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

thanks for replying to my desperately cumbertastic cumberposts.

I wonder what you're doing for your assignment. Wait. what major are you?!
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down