Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanity Fair Interview

2 posters

Go down

Vanity Fair Interview Empty Vanity Fair Interview

Post  Floopowder Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Ugh how adorable was Benedict showing his cellphone the most adorable thing. He's the only man that can pull off owning an iphone with a giant heart shaped unionjack on it.

He also looked completely fresh. Unlike the photos of him in that suit from twitter. Ugh HIS NEW HAIIIIIIRRRRRRR CUMBERHAIR IS SO CUMBERFRESH

His suit was a perfect fit on him, and he's so humble, the way he talks about how he's still adjusting to the glamorous life, having a drink with all these famous people.

"is it star...star...trek?" nice day break.

Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Vanity Fair Interview Empty :D

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Man, that Iphone union jack thing.
It was adorable. So was the hair.
The suit was nummy. Man, why do I like people in fancy dress so much. I love long gowns and skirts, and perfectly tailored expensive suites. Its almost like a kink or something.

And anyway. ANYWAY. He seems to be that kind of person who will never adjust well in a glamorous world. Enough to fit it, not enough to actually live that kind of life to the full. But I don't know. XD He just seems way to nice to be a 'celebrity'.
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down