Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo, I'm Benedicia

2 posters

Go down

Hullo, I'm Benedicia Empty Hullo, I'm Benedicia

Post  Benedicia Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 pm

My name is Clarissa and I'm a graphic design student and I have a bit of social anxiety so if I seem stand offish to anyone new, I'm fine, just kinda terrified. I'll get to know you eventually. I'm just gonna leave it at that, really not much to talk about.
Fun Fact: Believe or not my screen name doesn't come from Benedict, I've had it long before I knew he existed, It's a derivative from my usual name Benedicta (XD) that I use when said name is taken. So maybe my obsession was fate?

Now my Cumberstory...
When I was still in high school I saw the advertisement for Sherlock in a magazine and thought "Wow, that dude is EXTREMELY funny lookin'!" but I liked Sherlock Holmes so I had planned to watch it. Unfortunately life happened so I didn't get to.
Got out of high school, got Netflix, got bored, so I was looking for something to watch. Found Sherlock and started watching it but my mom decided to be busy and needed my help with something so I was distractedly watching it and getting bored and confused so I cut it off and found Doctor Who later and fangirled over it.
Finished Doctor Who so I needed something new, I had a tumblr by this point so I saw Sherlock stuff on my dash. I decided to give another go and gave it my full attention.
And that's how I completed my fandom triad: Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock.
Now my Cumberlove is a bit of a blur. One minute the man was weird, the next minute I was off in lala land having fantasies about him. He just seems like more than your average actor: he's multi-talented, sincere, kind, intelligent, waaaay more than just a pretty face (though the world begs to differ in terms of his looks but who cares?)
It legitimately scared me.
Of course I've had my celebrity crushes but I was thinking about this man everyday, all day.
It's calmed down a bit (and by a bit I do mean a teeny tiny bit) now, thank God, but I'm a bit ruined for other men so a bit of damage was still sustained.
Well, that's it. Thanks for reading.
Benedicia
Benedicia
Admin

http://benedicia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hullo, I'm Benedicia Empty Re: Hullo, I'm Benedicia

Post  Floopowder Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 am

i think alot of people went through the "he looks funny" to "oh my god his perfection is ruining my life"
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum