Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no idea where to post this but.

2 posters

Go down

I have no idea where to post this but. Empty I have no idea where to post this but.

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I think we should, like, suggest for changes on the forum.

I think its awesome the way it is. But some people might have suggestions? I dunno. Just to make it easier for the admin.
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have no idea where to post this but. Empty Re: I have no idea where to post this but.

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:39 pm

You... should have the admin rights. if not, I'll just send you the account info.
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

I have no idea where to post this but. Empty Re: I have no idea where to post this but.

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

I do, but just thought that, you know. The creator of this forums should probably decide what happens, no?
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 pm

If it were something dramatic, like changing the color theme of the entire forum then yes! I would love to be notified. You're so respectful ninja Very Happy:D:D:D:D But really, I like to think of this forum as OURS. All I did was set it up but it was all our idea to start it ya knowww?
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down