Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm Ninja-pillow!

2 posters

Go down

Hi! I'm Ninja-pillow!  Empty Hi! I'm Ninja-pillow!

Post  ninja-pillow Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Okay, just a warning. My English may or may not suck depending how drunk I am. Because I always am ...or so I say.

Anyway. My name is Ninja-Pillow. But, you can just call me Ninja for short, as that was what the people at the tiny chat said. Anyway, the tiny chat and the faithful night of the Oscars was where I met you people, and laughed/cried/fanboyed along with the other people.
That being said, I'm a guy. Probably the only one here. But seriously, don't judge me. Kay? Oh and don't judge me on being from Europe or for being Russian. Because this is a fan forum and this shouldn't matter.

So, I'm a student, whatever, the rest of that stuff doesn't really matter since it's bo-ring.

So. The great story of how I found out about the great person this forums is dedicated to. A.k.a Benedict Cumberbatch.
My friend, had shown me Sherlock, (She said with me being loving the other british tv shows that much, and my almost unhealthy love for sherlock this would blow me away.) And guess what it did? She had also shown me Tumblr. I found it quite boring, but damn, after a while, it sure is addicting. Anyway, then I went to see TTSS. When I noticed... Wait. I've seen that guy... Well, yeah. Then I was watching the oscars, though not really, and wasting time on tumblr. I found the tiny chat, and the rest is history.

So yeah, I really, really love Cumberpuns. I think I've said one to my teacher once, and he was like "wat?" And I was like "wat?"

Anyway. You guys are awesome. And so is this forum. I hope it all goes well.

~Ninja.

ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Ninja-pillow!  Empty Re: Hi! I'm Ninja-pillow!

Post  Floopowder Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

I apply cumberpuns to my daily life as well. People are confused but I have a grand ol' time.

Ninja I want to know what you study!!!!!!
Who was the one who had a film major of something?

Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum