Cumbernation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scandal in Belgravia.

2 posters

Go down

A Scandal in Belgravia. Empty A Scandal in Belgravia.

Post  Floopowder Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 am

A scandal in Belgravia is my absolute favourite episode.

Not only was the soundtrack for 'the woman' absolute success, the overall balance of the episode was very well done.

My favourite scene is the confrontation scene, the moment Sherlock solves everything. Sad to admit, I watched that scene over a hundred times. One day I spent 5 hours just re-watching that scene over and over again. I... may mouth the words as they speak.

ANYWAY. That scene has great timing. Especially the part when he's inputting the password one by one. The shake as he presses a button, the camera cutting away to his face.... EVERYTIME I GET CUMBERBUMPS DOWN MY NECK.

The colours the colours! The LIGHTINGGGGG especially inside the airplane... urph.

just, the best episode...
Floopowder
Floopowder

Back to top Go down

A Scandal in Belgravia. Empty Agreed.

Post  ninja-pillow Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes. That was also my favorite episode.
It was the brilliance of Sherlock taken to a whole new level.
The camera action was splendid, and the shots simple beautiful.

I also really really love the portrayal of The Woman as a dominatrix. Its simply awesome.

Apart from the brilliant filming and the pretty people, the storyline was simply... enchanting and so very interesting full of twists and jokes that I really love.
My fav quote though was probably by John, when Sherlock talked about the counter not moving. "Oh no, Christmas is cancelled."
And then the scene where john punches him... "I always hear punch me in the face when you speak, but its usually subtext" That was ah-ma-zing.
Oh and then Sherlock acting all human. I think it takes a brilliant actor to act a bad actor acting.
^did that even make sence??
^^Why do I even remeber all the quotes exactly?
Well it was the best episode ever. And guess whats me new sms tone?... Exactly.

Over all, it was brilliant.
I give it the Cumberdick seal of approval.
ninja-pillow
ninja-pillow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum